Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!

Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What Computer do you have?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
avatar

Posts : 211
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Following Momo around ;3

PostSubject: What Computer do you have?   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:27 pm

I have an Acer - Extena 5220
It's not the best but it gets me through the day XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
avatar

Posts : 101
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-01-03
Age : 25
Location : Where UO is Canon... oh wait! IT IS!

PostSubject: Re: What Computer do you have?   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 pm

I have a tiny little Mac Ibook XDDDD It's on the verge of falling apart!!!! XDDDD I need to get this thing fixed. (the hinges are messed up, and some keys randomly fly off... and then I put them back on strangely easily o_o") This is a baaaad comp XD Still, it works really well. ^^ Considering I can run three forums at once on it XDDD

_________________

Yes I'm the "Strict" Admin


Back to top Go down
wiahwib
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
avatar

Posts : 133
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-01-05
Location : On a row boat stranded in a sea of brain juice

PostSubject: Re: What Computer do you have?   Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:56 pm

I have an Acer Aspire 4937G running on Vista which I bought in August Fangirl:
And a few weeks later, Windows 7 came out Shocked:
Back to top Go down
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
avatar

Posts : 211
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Following Momo around ;3

PostSubject: Re: What Computer do you have?   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 am

wiahwib wrote:
I have an Acer Aspire 4937G running on Vista which I bought in August Fangirl:
And a few weeks later, Windows 7 came out Shocked:

I wanna try Win7, I heard it was great X3

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
wiahwib
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
avatar

Posts : 133
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-01-05
Location : On a row boat stranded in a sea of brain juice

PostSubject: Re: What Computer do you have?   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:28 am

Starky wrote:
wiahwib wrote:
I have an Acer Aspire 4937G running on Vista which I bought in August Fangirl:
And a few weeks later, Windows 7 came out Shocked:

I wanna try Win7, I heard it was great X3
Yeah I heard (from my friends) that they came out with Win7 so soon because Vista had a lot of problems :sweat Windows should have told me, I would've waited and gotten a Win7 based laptop Yell
Back to top Go down
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
avatar

Posts : 211
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 26
Location : Following Momo around ;3

PostSubject: Re: What Computer do you have?   Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 am

wiahwib wrote:
Starky wrote:
wiahwib wrote:
I have an Acer Aspire 4937G running on Vista which I bought in August Fangirl:
And a few weeks later, Windows 7 came out Shocked:

I wanna try Win7, I heard it was great X3
Yeah I heard (from my friends) that they came out with Win7 so soon because Vista had a lot of problems :sweat Windows should have told me, I would've waited and gotten a Win7 based laptop Yell

Yeah, Vista had A LOT of problems XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
kawaiiS
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
avatar

Posts : 71
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-01-04
Age : 33
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: What Computer do you have?   Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 am

I'm using an oooooold Dell laptop *checks* mmm Latitud D620 T__T (it's the company's laptop but I'm allowed to take it home with me)

I want to buy a laptop but I can't spend more than 500 bucks (impatient kawaiiS is impatient and does not want to save up) and I have no idea which laptop would be good for such a small price. >_<
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiis.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Computer do you have?   

Back to top Go down
 
What Computer do you have?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You :: Social Section :: Technology-
Jump to: