Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of Symphonia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 am

Has anyone heard of this game? Very Happy It's pretty awesome IMO.

(This thread will act as The Lust's official ToS FC until a better FC system is developed)
Back to top Go down
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Starky

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 am

Karasu Inoue wrote:
Has anyone heard of this game? Very Happy It's pretty awesome IMO.

(This thread will act as The Lust's official ToS FC until a better FC system is developed)

Yes I loved this game X3
Haven't played it in years!
I want Vesperia Yell
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:21 am

Season two of the OVA is coming out in March. Fu: I personally can't wait any longer for this. Yell:
Back to top Go down
Miashin
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 am

I really liked Symphonia though.. I haven't played it in forever and never got too far in the game. The last thing I remember doing is 'rescuing' the Unicorn from the lake.

Abyss was more my cuppa java (and Vesperia is awesome cause I can play as Repede).
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 am

Miashin wrote:
I really liked Symphonia though.. I haven't played it in forever and never got too far in the game. The last thing I remember doing is 'rescuing' the Unicorn from the lake.

Abyss was more my cuppa java (and Vesperia is awesome cause I can play as Repede).

Same, I never finished it but I should. *is already taking the GC and game*
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Wait! You only got to the unicorn???! OMG!!! That's sooooo early! Yell if you thought it was good up until then, then you'll LOVE the plot twist at the Tower of Salvation. Literally, the story almost makes a complete 180. Lala I freaking love it!!! And you never got to meet Zelos?!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:41 pm

i just bought and am playing ToS: New World for Wii. Emil and Marta should be shipped out of existence, cuz she has the major hots for him. I never played the GC one though.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo.freeforums.org
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Dawn of the New World was okay, but I liked the first one better. Though I guess it'd be hard to back to the original after playing the sequel first. XD Still, Lloyd > Emil.... Not in the voice department (Johnny Yong Bosch FTW Emil) but, Lloyd was a much less irritating protagonist IMO XDD And yeah, EmilxMarta Fu
LloydxColette, ZelosxSheena, (and a hint of LloydxSheena Fu ) Make ToS sooooo ship worthy. Tales of Symphonia 313659:
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Karasu Inoue wrote:
Dawn of the New World was okay, but I liked the first one better. Though I guess it'd be hard to back to the original after playing the sequel first. XD Still, Lloyd > Emil.... Not in the voice department (Johnny Yong Bosch FTW Emil) but, Lloyd was a much less irritating protagonist IMO XDD And yeah, EmilxMarta Fu
LloydxColette, ZelosxSheena, (and a hint of LloydxSheena Fu ) Make ToS sooooo ship worthy. Tales of Symphonia 313659:

i don't know i can usually go back and play older games no prob.

yeah. i think normal emil is annoying. BUT, i am hoping that he just gets badass all the time by the end of the game Why you
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

Tales of Symphonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Symphonia   Tales of Symphonia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Symphonia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You :: Social Section :: Technology-
Jump to: