Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~

Go down 
+2
Starky
Pan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pan
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
Pan

~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Tell us about your dreams here. Pervy

We needed that kind of thread. XD

As lots of you already know, I've had a dream of Ulqi dying of cancer. Where was Orihime, I asked myself???? Why you
Back to top Go down
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Starky

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:51 pm

I had a dream last night that a friend of mine asked me to mind a dog for the night, then I took it to the store with me so I could buy some stuff. When I got back there was a gas leak in my house(the night before I actually had a dream of a gas leak so it's recurring) so I took the dog outside, but I fainted. I woke up with purple things on my arm it looked like a poison thing, then my phone rang and then I actually woke up XD I checked my arms and no purple things Laughing I missed the phone call though Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
Pan
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
Pan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:32 pm

I'll post my dream from BA, because I want to share. Big Eyes

So I don't know why, but there were tornadoes in out town. I was watching them and they were so beautiful and frightful at the same time. The sky was grey and the clouds were black, but the tornadoes were moving with some kind of grace. I know I wanted to take a picture of them with my phone, but damn, somebody kept messaging me about the origin of the word "echo".

One of the tornadoes passed the flat where I live and the flat shook for some reason. So I ran out of the apartment towards the down town, but when I arrived to the bridge, I didn't go any further. There was one huuuuuge tornado, swirling upon the river, it was such a magnificent sight. The sky had this ashy yellow/orange kind of color. ;_;
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 pm

i had a dream the other night that there was a lizard occupying my daughter's room. but it wasn't just any lizard. it was purple with a human baby head growing out of it's back. i had not idea what it was, and then my brother came in and matter of fatly said, "oh that's a bulimo! what a mean animal"

so we tried to sneak up on the bulimo by going through the tunnel under the house (which doesn't exist IRL) when we were coming in the tunnel there were about a dozen cats that looked like my wife's cat from her childhood. sleeping among them was an orange and white MAN-CAT. suddenly another black Man-Cat appeared to be walking in and i yelled to the sleeping Man-Cat, "are you gonna let him steal your home!?" and they started battling.

i woke up to my alarm, having never captured the bulimo, but i was thouroughly entertained. my wife heard this story and now thinks i play too much video games Smile
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo.freeforums.org
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I had a dream that I was playing a piano duet with my ex... We were playing To Zanarkand... From FFX... Weird, she told me she really liked that song in the past... I guess that's why... Bleh, it was sad... Because when I looked to right after the song ended... she was gone... or rather, I came to realize that she was never there to begin with...
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 pm

*points to title* That's a lie! I did not dream of Pan last night ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ 449790

Here's my dream last night ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ 559108

Well I dreamt that the new semester began and I was back at college with my college and a few of my high school friends (wrong groups of friends, almost). Funny thing was I was sorta late for my lecture but it turned out the lecturer decided to treat us to food. So there was sort of like a picnic in the lecture theatre And my younger sister and 2 of her friends turned up. It was just really really weird
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:58 am

I had another recurring dream, that damn gas leak, is it trying to tell me something?
My dream basically about me alone in my house, the power went out so it was dark and late at night, then I smell something, turns out it's gas. That's the 3rd dream I've had about gas leaks this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
wiahwib
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:55 pm

I dreamt that I went to China :sweat (Of all places, China :killu I blame the tv commercial)
I also dreamt about Zach Levi (most probably from a glimpse of Chuck on tv yesterday Fu) Fangirl But he was a baddie :devestated and I think I was working for him Nosebleed
Back to top Go down
Pan
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
Pan

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Chuck rocks. Very Happy I'm a fan of Casey though, 'cause he's funny.

I've had weird dreams these days.

1. A giant catfish was swimming in the river and my parents wanted me to catch it. -_-

2. I was stealing some jewels and felt good about it. Surprised

3. There was a weirdo ringing on our door and my mom opened. I was so scared of him and I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Clovercandy
Noobster
Clovercandy

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:46 pm

I had a dream where somehow random anime and manga characters (like Zero, Yuki, Kaname from Vampire Knight; Orihime,Ulquiorra,Ichigo,Grimmjow from Bleach; Natsu,Gray,Lucy from Fairytail, etc.) where in my school and AIZEN was the principal and somehow my mom was one my classmates. Kakashi was my gym teacher. Gin was my best friend? LOTS dancing green onions and there was a cat in a soda machine...@.@ Also once I dream about me being Asuna from Negima! and Fate was grown up (also in Negima!) was my boyfriend???? I remember that I woke up smiling... I think i need stop with this crazy stuff I dream....IT"S KILLING ME!!!! This isn't A LIE I swear.... Yell

ULQUIORRA will returned for his WOMAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~   ~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Dream Thread~ Oooh, I've dreamt of you last night. ~
Page 1 of 1