Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix's Fangirl Corner: A La Fanfic-Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phoenix089
Final Fangirl VII
Final Fangirl VII
phoenix089

Location : Someplace where Dreams and Reality are one and the same.

Phoenix's Fangirl Corner: A La Fanfic-Style Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix's Fangirl Corner: A La Fanfic-Style   Phoenix's Fangirl Corner: A La Fanfic-Style I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 am

Hello fellow UlquiHimians! This is my little thread to archive my fanfics so that it's nice and easy for you to find them ^w^

At the moment, my muse has been brainwashed by the UH gods and is pretty much only letting me write for them ... But, there's nothing wrong with that now then is there?

Anyway, I hope you like what you find, and happy reading!
(Comments are, naturally, appreciated)

Also, most of these links will go to LiveJournal, cause that's where I prefer to post these things.

This page will be updated often, so be sure to check back! Very Happy

~X~X~X~

UlquiHime fics:
~Draculquiorra. (My first multi-chapter fanfic Party)
Not complete yet
Summary: Draculquiorra was a fariy tale being entirely made up to frighten young children. Something that Inoue Orihime certainly did not believe in, regardless of the strange attacks and deaths that had been worrying her township recently. And so, when Orihime wakes to discover that she had been captured - that fairy tales have suddenly slipped into the world of her reality - her world is, understandably, turned upsid down. However, a new path has opened for her, under the watchful eye of her captor. One that is sure to lead her into a darker realm where the adventures, and relationships she forms are much more exciting than she had ever dreamed.
[UlquiHime is given a "Dracula"-edge >w<]

Chapter 1 - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 - Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 - Chapter 6
Back to top Go down
http://phoenix089.livejournal.com/

Phoenix's Fangirl Corner: A La Fanfic-Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You :: Social Section :: Art-
Jump to: