Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!

Go down 
+3
Karasu Inoue
Starky
Sunomomo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunomomo
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Sunomomo

Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! Empty
PostSubject: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:45 am

Had a bad day? Then reduce your pain and post it here! Pervy:
Back to top Go down
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Slipped on some Ice today and whacked my elbow off the ground, I laughed but it hurt XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
Karasu Inoue
The Founder
The Founder
Karasu Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 pm

*Sighs* One of my EXs has a BF now... I added him on Myspace, and he rejected me three times, on the third time he sent me a nasty message. "Stay away from my girl". I said, "Dude... I have a new GF now" and he's like "I don't give a sh*t! Blah blah blah She's does not nor has she ever, cared about you! So just back off!"

I told my EX about it, and she didn't believe me!!! "He's too nice to do that! If you don't want to talk to me anymore, you can just say it. You don't have to make up weird stories!"

*twitch* I forwarded the message to her... and she finally believed me... So I asked her... if we were friends, and she said, "Well no duh we're friends! XD"
She said she was going to talk to him about it... She commented on my profile and was really giddy. ^^ We had a lot of fun talking to each other. ^^ "Of course we're friends! ^^"

Next day, I log on... and on every single website... she blocked me...
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Karasu Inoue wrote:
*Sighs* One of my EXs has a BF now... I added him on Myspace, and he rejected me three times, on the third time he sent me a nasty message. "Stay away from my girl". I said, "Dude... I have a new GF now" and he's like "I don't give a sh*t! Blah blah blah She's does not nor has she ever, cared about you! So just back off!"

I told my EX about it, and she didn't believe me!!! "He's too nice to do that! If you don't want to talk to me anymore, you can just say it. You don't have to make up weird stories!"

*twitch* I forwarded the message to her... and she finally believed me... So I asked her... if we were friends, and she said, "Well no duh we're friends! XD"
She said she was going to talk to him about it... She commented on my profile and was really giddy. ^^ We had a lot of fun talking to each other. ^^ "Of course we're friends! ^^"

Next day, I log on... and on every single website... she blocked me...

I have yet to experience anything like that, but I can say it really does hurt. IMO it was probably the guy who done it, he probably logged into her account and blocked you, but that wouldn't explain every website..., anyway yeah XD

My elbow is really painful atm PLEASE RECOVER!!
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:38 am

I'm having a bad hair day Rawr It's sticking out at the sides, it's like hat hair, not exactly but it's just weird sticking out at the sides like that Mad
Back to top Go down
phoenix089
Final Fangirl VII
Final Fangirl VII
phoenix089

Location : Someplace where Dreams and Reality are one and the same.

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 am

A friend of mine's really irritating me right now. He's been calling every day, and then complaining if I miss his calls (read as: ignored cause I wanted a day without having to deal with his whining about every-single-little-thing. Seriously. Enough. I have my own issues, ya know?!)

And now that I've asked him to back off a little because he's smothering me, he's trying to tell me why I'm telling him that. That he's "bugging" me, which, isn't really the case ... He's just smothering me, which is a completely different thing, right?

And now, we're arguing over whether I mean that he's annoying me, or that I'm simply getting frustrated by his ceaseless calls. Which is ridiculous.

I don't want to tell him to "F*ck off" cause, I actually do like talking to him ... Just not each and every single day Rawr

... Now that that's out of my system Lala
Back to top Go down
http://phoenix089.livejournal.com/
Sunomomo
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Sunomomo

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:37 am

My mom was really pissing me off today.. She just kept going on and on AND ON about how sad I am Crying or Very sad She asked me to color her hair and the whole time she just kept telling me how I should spend time learning how to manicure and color hair so she doesn't have to go to the salon and pay for them. She insists that instead of spending my vacation doing absolutely nothing, I should try to look up some of the things that she likes. Afterwards, my feelings are so numb that I just couldn't do anything but bite my lips. I love my mother with all of my heart and I would never do anything to purposely hurt her, but she makes me crazy sometimes Angry
Back to top Go down
Pan
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm an idiot and I'm an idiot. I should keep my timetables clean so I will come to exams on time.

Reading this thread makes me sad, I so want to help people and though I can't. Sad
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:28 pm

today is a "fun" day. it is snowing and there is actually accumulation. that means that every retard out there becomes 20 times more retarded!! Mad they can't drive, and the ones who can are few and far between. the tennis shoes i wore today aren't conducive to snow. . . canvas tops. my toes are freezing!! Wah and now i don't want to work because no one is here anyway!!! Yell damn this day Booger
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo.freeforums.org
Starky
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Sadly, I have finally found a pizza I didn't like Nooo
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 am

Starky wrote:
Sadly, I have finally found a pizza I didn't like Nooo

first of all i don't believe that!! Rolling Eyes

but moving on to ME!! Hahaha:

i am a guy. . . i have needs. . . i am not talking food or a juice box. my mind can't handle much more patience Nooo
Back to top Go down
wiahwib
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
wiahwib

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 am

Nobody wants to see your ass, please put it back in your jeans/pants :facepalm You are not at the beach
I mean seriously, it's not like I'm walking past you or anything, I'm on a freaking bus at least 10 meters away and I can see your ass :fpalm
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:02 pm

wiahwib wrote:
Nobody wants to see your ass, please put it back in your jeans/pants :facepalm You are not at the beach
I mean seriously, it's not like I'm walking past you or anything, I'm on a freaking bus at least 10 meters away and I can see your ass :fpalm

that is hilarious. i am with you there!!

so if a homeless person would ask for food, i would do it. if they would ask for a place to stay i might even drive them somewhere and put them up for the night, BUT don't tell me you need $5 to get in the homeless shelter. they don't charge homeless people money they don't have to go into the warmth. . . i am not that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Similar to BJD's situation.

Last week I was walking down the street when someone who I assumed was homeless had a hat on the ground while huddling up in the corner, I felt bad so I gave 5€. She kept saying thank you, but then she pulled out an iPhone, YES A FREAKING IPHONE!! Then she called her brother to pick her up and bring her home >.>
The reason I know it's her brother is because she said brother like 3 times T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!   Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad/Anger Management Thread. Post your whining here!!
Page 1 of 1