Because of the Heart, I Will Come Back to You
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Welcome to UlquiHime! Where fans of UlquiHime come to discuss their favorite pairing! If you wish to be a part of our community then click "Register" below. ^^ Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the most tragic and sexy pairing of Bleach

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Your Prayer for the Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunomomo
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Mrs. Abarai Renji
Sunomomo

Post Your Prayer for the Day Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Prayer for the Day   Post Your Prayer for the Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Post Your Prayer for the Day Bible

Hello and welcome to Post Your Prayer for the Day. Where you can post your thanks, your comments and wishes to God.

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day. Thank you for my family and our shelter. Please continue to guide us and to show us where you want us to go. If we are to ever go astray, please bring us back to you. Thank you for the life you've give us and thank you for the blessings that you provide.

Amen
Back to top Go down
Starky
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Darkness is followed by... ME LOLZORZ
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Prayer for the Day   Post Your Prayer for the Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 am

Dear Lord,

I thank you for all the help and support you have given me throughout the years. I know at times I don't think I deserve it, but you've always helped me when needed. I thank you for the wonderful snow you've given us and for the great times to come this year Smile

Amen
Back to top Go down
http://www.huecomundo.freeforums.org
BigJDelux
UlquiHime VIP
UlquiHime VIP
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Prayer for the Day   Post Your Prayer for the Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Thank you for the obstacles in life. Without challenge, we never improve ourselves or learn anything. We know that you don't give us anything we can't handle. Thank you for showing us your strength by helping us in our moments of weakness. We can do all things through you, who strengthen us.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Prayer for the Day   Post Your Prayer for the Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Prayer for the Day
Page 1 of 1